Saturday, September 3, 2016

,,Confidence and Insecurities"



Insecurities, huh?
well almost all the creatures who live on earth have they own insecurities.
what about me? of course I do have. well in this post I'm going to tell you some of my insecurities. But this post isn't bout me with my insecurities, it's more about how am I being confident within myself inside and out, and also how am I going through all the insecurities.
//

  • plus size? yeah everybody know me with my plus size body, but I'm starting to love my body right now. I was having a body image problem and wasn't so happy and confident with my size.  I used to be care about what others said and thought. they called me Fat, pig, gendut, lemak jahat and more. well actually now my confidence level is like 80 percent and still working on the other 20 but I don't even really care what people say and think about me and my gorgeous body ^^. I wasn't really respect myself back then until a friend of mine said " love and respect yourself and don't forget to respect others too! you want people to respect you but you weren't respecting and loving yourself, why people should do that when you even don't do the same way to yourself?" I started to think and did the things she said. It worked.



  • other than body image problem is the way I get dressed , talk and act. somepeople used to call me banci or bencong because the way I talk, act or even dressing out. I mean like this is my life!!... I am who I am and I have right to talk and act or even get dressed. well Fv*k what people think! I dressed for myself and I am so comfy and confident with the way I dressed. the key is being confident! it's the best accessory that you own. when you aren't being confident within yourself even the most beautiful or the most expensive clothes would not be so good on you. so be confident. thank's God the people around me (my friends=family) right now they really accept me and treat me good ^^ I'm so happy and love them so much!
//

Well I believe that there are more insecurities but these are some of mine. I hope it helps you to goin through your insecurities and be more confident inside and out.
Remember to respect and love yourself and give 'em also some love and respect them people ^^ they will treat you as the same as you did to them. 
again be C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T.... it's the best accessory

guys I don't mean to be a teacher here atau mau sok-sok-an but I just want to share my experience and share to you guys how am I went through my insecurities and be confident within myself^^




hat+shirt: H&M, Pants: Humana 


Kimono: H&M, Pink bathing suit: Primark


Instagram: @ichbinnatalia & @acnataliarahawarin (she has 2 accounts)





instagram: @estherjessic
and also visit her amazing blog>>> jess-ther.blogspot.com





don't forget to follow my other social media
Instagram: @gabriellenggoe

3 comments: