Saturday, May 23, 2015

,,HELLA BACK!! "


HEY!!!! I'm back guys!!!! hahha been a long time not updating my blog haha... 
well sorry for that guys :')... I've been prepared for my Studium!
well here I am back. 
 

 well, It's such a boring day. Have nothing to do besides studying.
need some refreshment. so I decided to D.I.Y-ing my old shirt.
well it's not that special d.i.y but yeah.. I'm pretty happy and proud about it haha lol..

 I'm gonna tell you how to make it, so go scroll down and take a look!!!
 
 







 well... It's kinda easy d.i.y, no need some special skills or tools or even MAGIC!!
as long as you have these:

  1.     Shirt
  2. Scissor
  3. needle
  4. Thread
  5. Some patch ( I choose the smiley patch)
 *if you affraid of sewing, I recommend you to choose a Texttile Glue.
  1.  choose a shirt!
  2. take your patch, and take a spot where you gonna stick it onto.
  3. take a needle and thread.... then sew it!
  4. DONE!
*back to number 3, if you affraid of using needle you can take your textille glue then stick the patch onto the place that you choose!









No comments:

Post a Comment