Sunday, July 5, 2015

,, SHORTY''

SUMMER IS COMING!

I lived in Eckernförde
for the city that located in the most northern side of germany
we got the sun rarely and summer comes late here!
when the other cities are hot already, we still get cold!
but now SUMMER IS TRULLY COME GUYS!
it's good to see the sun come out from it's hiding place :)
I'm the one who really like the Sun now! well, actually when I was still in Indonesia I do really hate the Sun. I was mad, why Indonesia is so F*ckin HOT!
but, as I lived in Germany and I already taste and feel how's live in winter, I'm gonna say, it sucks!
I dont really really like the Weather, even tho I used to having so much fun playing the snow wif my friends!
lets forget bout da winter time and just enjoy the summer time!!
it's so cool that the temperature are pretty high... its like 28-32 now! and it's almost feels like Indonesia. feels like home! (LEBAY)
Even tho I was born and raise in the country that always has summer, I still love the sun!
can't wait till I go to the beach and chillin around!
There's a couple of happy thing bout summer!
I DONT HAVE TO USE A FV*KIN BIG COAT! I hate the coats!
and now I just can use T-shirt and shorts, like I used to wear in Indo!
On this post's photos, I was chillin around the down town of Eckernförde wif my friends.
After having such a boring math class, we decided to take some refreshment by goin to the Innenstadt!
not seeing and got much! but I'm pretty happy that I got a really cheap necklace haha lol...
but yeah it doesn't really matter, the most important thing is we were having so much fun!
gosh I'm writting too much this time!! hehehehe
Actually dont really think that I'm gonna take some photos for the blog, but yeah after seeing all the phots are not really bad, I decided to share them to you!


here they are:









 Ala ala model!!! haha bed dikit lah sama patung Liberty!

 been a long time not practicing!
 Well I'm not wearing much interesting outfits, but let me share what I was using:
H&M Black NY Snapbacks
Lokal shop's Necklace
H&M Ripped Short jeans
Converse Army Sneaker


 Pose kepanasan, but I still love the Sun tho!

2 comments: