Monday, November 21, 2016

,,Dark clouds, rain and strong wind ''



 Dark clouds, rain and strong wind… it doesn’t matter if I’m together with YOU!
you?? who is this ,,you'' ?!........
The weather is getting colder and colder every single day. Autumn has been pass goes by and winter is coming. Halloween is passed, Thanks giving is just in a couple day and christmas is getting closer.
this will be my 3rd christmas here. I can't wait for x-mas, it's been my fav holiday ever.
I really love the christmas vibes. the christmast markt or Weihnachtsmarkt (thats how the german say that) is already open, I love this vibes. sparkling bright colored Light, bells, presents, and the crowd have been my fav parts.
this year's christmas would be perfect if you are here with me. well still looking for this ,, you ''
//
so guys, what's goin on with you guys?
//
winter is coming guys. all we needed now is a warm-thick-jacket/coat.
 (semua orang juga tau kali jojs kalo dingin ya pake jaket lol)
//
I literally have nothing to write haha.
for you guys who's asking ,, who is the girl am I with in these photos? ''
she is Sasti, one of my bestie. she's not my gf, she already got a bf
here we actually wanted to make photos like those celebrity/model couples or Zara/H&M/Monki any other kewls brand's model hahahahahhaha.
do we look like the actual model? haha
well actually being a model is kind of what i want haha lol. (ya keles yuou gendod begini joj wkwkwk ) why not? hahaha
may be some day kikiw



Sasti's Bomber: Humana (thriftstore)   Crop-hoodie-top: H&M





Long Bomber Jacket and ripped Jeans: H&M   red Beanie: Humana (thriftstore)


anjayyyy ala ala model ngerutsss

No comments:

Post a Comment