Wednesday, March 18, 2015

,, The Introduction"



























I'm the oldest Bro of 3. I'm 18 and still growing up.  Now I'm studying in Germany and kinda miss my family back there in Indonesia.
okey, I'm not really good at introductinng myself hahaha. so, this is not my first time to having a Blog. I was have one, but I was'nt pretty serious about it. And now I wanna make it serious with a new one hehe lol.
I love Fashion, I love Photography, I love art, I love music and I love all God"s Creatures hahaha.
I would like to share about anything.

I'm study and live in Germany now. Lots of unforgettable experiences that I've got. I was living in heidelberg and now I live in one of the Small city in Kiel called ,, Eckernfoerde"

Here are some picture of me and my friend, these are waht are we doing while in Germany... excuse our craziness haha lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment