Wednesday, March 18, 2015

,, The Shades of Grey'

HI! 
I love photography and Monster high. So I take my dolls and take a shot!
 I choose the theme of my Photo session now is ,, The Shades of Grey". It's like a beauty shot of each doll and represent the beauty in a black and white photo. I choose my Monster High dolls (well its not all mine, some of them are Janet"s doll).
I'm so happy today, coz when I woke up, I found that one of my photo of this session is featured in one of toyphotography's instagram account haha lol.

These are the photos:





Model: Cleo de Nile
Model: Venus Mcflytrap

Model: Abbey Bominable

Model: Lagoona Blue

Model: Viperine Gorgon


Model: Ghoulia Yelps

Model: Heath Burn

With 5 of these photo I'm joining a photo contest with doll in instagram. the contest called "dudewithdollnexttopmodel".
So hopefully (fingercrossed) I'm gonna win the competition.
YEAH!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment