Wednesday, August 12, 2015

,, Lost in Wonderland"

Hey fangtastic Ghouls and Männster!1
GG and Nana are lost in WONDERLAND!!


well, it's not the real W-land! but I wish it was!
we were having a great Picnic at the Park
it was really fun!
at the Park there is a Playground
we were playing there!
well, there's a funny story bout it!
we were eatin some Fries and Spicywings
then we saw there's a playground right behind us!
but there was full of childern and babys
so we wait till it's not so full
when the time is come, we were directly into the playground!
but yeah, there was still a couple of childern, but we're okay with it!
there's a big long Slide!! i mean yeah the big one, who's dont wanna through that slide???
me and my ghouls really wanna play with it! but yeah there were parents standing right behind the Slide:(
but I gathered all my courages to climb up the Slide! so I did that!
unfortunately some of the parents tooking some photo of me climb up the Slide
for what? but why?
so NEVER MIND! as long as I'm happy, I would do anything for that!
well the most important thing is we were having fun!!!!!

 well, yeah I'm not alone now!
I'm collaborating with this beautiful and sexy Bae... Rainna or Ms. Eldena (that's what I used to call her)
she's so Beautiful... for more photos of her you can check and follow her on Instagram>> @rainnanezka
well, I know you are wondering what happen with my hair?
yeah I dyed them!! is it good??? I'm F*ckin love it!!!
Ms. Nana and GG (Mad Hatter's son)

hm.com 's Jacket
new yorker's white t-shirt
zara.com 's black zipped sweatpants
nike 's white kicks





 THE BIG SLIDE THO -XOXO


BTW, I have ask.fm now guys!! for more info or you have some question ask me freely >>>> ask.fm/gabrieljoji

Photo by: Elsa Dinah R (@elsaaadr)



No comments:

Post a Comment