Thursday, October 1, 2015

,, Nü Place, Nü Life"

HELLAW EVERYBODEEEHH!!!
whats up??? r u guys good??
sorry guys, its been a very long time since my last Blog!
but now I'm back, with the new city, new house and new life!
well, I've been movin out from my last city. And now I start my new life and my new activity here, in Leipzig.
Yeah, thank to God, that I got passed the test in one of the Studienkolleg. well, even tho I didnt passed the state Studienkolleg. but you know its just so hard and my opportunity was really small. coz, I only got one invitation from the state studkol.
well, past is past. Lets start a new life in the new city! and I hope all will go smoothly and incredibly good!
well its been 3 weeks since I start to studying in Studienkolleg, and so far things are going really well. And that's really makes me happy. I got a chance to meet new people and have more friends. its always been a fun thing to meet new different people. I used to learn more about people, they culture, the life style and more! I'm so happy about it.
well, speaking about my feeling right now... I'm not completely happy... I miss my friends!
I miss them so much!!!
I wish all of them will be okay and always be healthy and well.

well, okay now I'm goin to tell you about this city!
LEIPZIG... I was just thinking that this city is like Jakarta!
but it's cleaner and more organized! wish someday Jakarta will be the same as here!
It's a quiet big city
well by the way,  I haven't explore more about this city yet!
but soon, when I got more free time and I got more money... I will!
Leipzig has a really big central train station! well, its not just a train station, there's also a mall inside!
I live a bit far from the central city, but I love being here! I live about 15 minutes from the central station, if you use a tram. and for your Information, my room is so comfy!
okay, soon I'm gonna make a vlog about my room! but I can't promise you yet!




Beanie Hat by H&M
Parka by H&M
white T-shirt by New Yorkers
Pants by H&M
shoes by Thrift-store




 well, I think thats it guys, its good to be back! 
hope you enjoy this!


spot me! where am I? and what I eas  doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment