Saturday, October 31, 2015

,, JO-LEY BOO"

BOO
Hey I'm Joley!
I am the youngest son of Joker and Harley Queen!
Im a creepy cute psycho fashionista yet deadly
I like any black- and green-ish things
I might be deadly, but i got a warm and reckless and vulnerable heart!
when it comes to love, I'm done x_x
I've such a weird and wrong love! 
coz of those things mommy and daddy do not trust me to do some evil-ish thing!
so now I'm here finding my self, who I trully really am
and also finding my Love!


hahahahaaha relax it's just me!
to celebrate Halloween this year, I decided to be My own-made-up Character!
me as Joley!
who is Joley? well I made him up!
He is the youngest son Joker and Harley Queen!
why joker? why harley!
both are my fav. villain EVER! love thos Psychopath!
hihihihi
Well, I do the make up almost all by myself! But ofcourse got some help from Lydia!
she help me for the eyeliner, never can do that!
For the clothes, didn't spent any euros on it!
well, for the pants, it's actually my broken wreck- Jogger-pants... then I cut the half side!
and that's it!

Hat and Long-Sleeves by hm.com
Shoes by Thrift Shop!

 (sexy yet nasty)




 (pose nakal)



thank's a lot guys!
Fierce and Love
@gabriellenggoe




No comments:

Post a Comment