Monday, November 9, 2015

,, GREEN HAIR?? DON'T CARE"




As you can see on the last (before this post) Update, I've a blue-ish green hair colour.
people ask me like, why in the Hell you do that? why you colored it? what's was on your mind? are you insane/crazy? 

The answer is so simple... WHY NOT???
It's so boring with a black straight hair, that almost everybody have it! which doesn't mean that having a black hair is bad and boring. But I just wanna try somethin new!
I wanna be diefferent than the other!
then hell yeah I chose green!
then after that It turned good, I love it so so so so so so so so much! lots of people gave me lots of compliment! they liked it! even when I walk alone some said that my hair color is good and it's suit me well! well thank you people :)
I was also showed my hair to some friends in Indo, but some said some bad things! but hell yeah, it's life and it's full of cons and pros! so Whut-evah!
but most of them liked it!
mommy and daddy also said good things about this!


I send really huge thanks and hearts for them, who always encouraging me to be who I am and be Confident of myself and what I had!! LOVE Y'ALL

Well if you guys wondering what color did I used? it's manic panic and I used the ,,echanted forest'' one!
for you guys, who live in Indo you can find it at some onlineshop and for germany you can find it at amazon.de! or you can also go to some hairshop, there will also lots of color you might like :)
btw my good friend Hani help me done this! she bleached my hair.... she's such  great hair styler and she also really good at drawing... for more photo and her artwork, go check and follow her on intagram>>> @nadiahanifah


 Hat by H&M
H&M x David Bekham Jacket by H&M
Rose T-shirt by H&M
Pants by New Yorker
Shoes: got this from the Thriftshop













Big thanks to Bintang Mahameru for taking such a Great and Beautiful shots for me!
for more info about Bintang, check and go follow his Instagram @bintangmahameru






1 comment: