Monday, November 16, 2015

,, Broken Rose"


 Have you ever feel like a dumb? feel like you're such a nasty and disgusting creature that ever be created? or your life is  full of sins?

that's how I really feel right now.
Hope I could tell them what I feel! especially tell them who I really am?! yeah the real me!
I'm so tired , hiding lots of things and act like nothing's happen.
I've been hiding this for almost my entire life.
I am so tired of being someone who doesn't really me!
I wanna be who I am.
I'm affraid that if I told them the truth... I would be dumb away. and I feel like a person, who is full of sins.
even with who I am right now, they already disgusted.
what would people say about me? what would them, my friends and besties say? are they would be more disgusted?
But I don't wanna live in the shadow anymore. But I still think what would other say?
so, should I be honest with who I really am?


I've heard the news about Paris, it really made my heart broken down.
I'm so sorry about what happen.
Paris used to be my most Favorite place to live. Place to spread my wings in Fashion Industry.
we'll those are just my Dream since I was a little. but it's still be my biggest dream till now!
 Let's just dont blame anybody or anything about this terrible accident! dont negatively judge people!
It's better for us now to pray for Paris, pray for them who really needs our Prayer and help, pray for the WORLD! and most importantly pray for our Humanity!
hope this really bad Thing not gonna happen again. whereever is that and no matter what!











Beanie, Rose Sweater, Pants by hm.de



Photo by Bintang Mahameru

4 comments: