Monday, November 23, 2015

,, Herbst ist vorbei"



the last leaf has fallen down.
which mean the most beautiful-coloured- Seaoson is over. yeah, Autumn is over.
Autumn is my most favorite season all the time.
Kind of sad, coz I have to deal again with the Cold. well Winter is beautiful with its beautiful white colour tho. 


willkommen Winter. Welcome Winter. Selamat datang Musim Dingin.


I feel more comfortable.
I started to begin to accept and love myself just the way I am.
I feel so relieved.
I could talked to them who I trust and they accept me just the way I am.
I feel so free.
I could more embrace my fweekyness, quirky-ness and awesome-ness.
I feel so confident.
I could get dressed and wear anything I like and fit me good without caring about people's judgemental opinion.
I feel so ME.
I could be myself 24 hours a day.

I love Me,


Gabriel George Yeremias Lenggoe











 Hat; White Sweater; Pants: hm.de
Shoes: nike
Sky-print rucksack: adidas






No comments:

Post a Comment