Saturday, January 9, 2016

,,not a winter kiddo"


HEY
WINTER OH WINTER
Welcome to Winter Season
HAPPY NEW YEAR
(I know it's kinda really late but it's better than never rite?)

winter oh winter
I'm not that kind of kid who like it. but i don't hate it either.
I hate being cold. i miss the sun. i miss the warm.
but there are also some good things about winter
I love watching snow falling down, it likes watching pixy-dust falling from the sky
A whole town become white and it's really beautiful.
but it's cold. I don't really like wearing thick jacket...
and also my room's heater is an old heater, so I have to make my own fire and it takes so long to make it and it doesn't work so long.
thinking of moving out but.... well let's see!





I miss taking pic for blog and also blogging. 
I've been busy on December. had lots of tests, christmast, etc.
Well it was my second time spending christmas in Germany and been far away from my Family.
but thank God I have my Bestfriends, so we were having christmas party at my place.
well that's a bit about my x-mas. About new year, well I did nothing. I was just stay at home. eating Pizza and watching some series. I wasn't feel really good at that time.
that's it ahahaha.
actually I really don't know what to say hahahaha...
just missing blogging and stuffs... I will take more pictures for blog...
and I'm planning to make a youtube channel, so wait for my channel, subscribe and watch my video hahahah
what do you think?? should I?





hat:-
Turtle Neck: thriftshop
NY Sweatshirt: KIK
Pants: h&m
Shoes: buffalo (but I got it from thriftshop)




 happy+colded face

it wasn't really cold so I wasn't wear a thick jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment