Monday, February 1, 2016

,, Dead Feeling ''



hey.
how's everything going?
there are lots of things coming for me, which are good and bad.
I've been going down lately, I don't know why...
Tests are coming, I'm going to the 2nd semester and more.
well I've done 2 tests last week, which are math and business-economic.
how was it going?
well I've learned a lot... it was my 2nd math's test. the first one I've got such a terrible score but this time I won't let it happen twice!
but I'm not really so sure about my business-economic test.
I still have more couples of tests, like english, german and schaltsalgebra.
well please pray for me to get good scores and I can through this 1st semester then going to the 2nd semester as well.
//
stop talking about me.
I also need your prayer for my friends, who haven't got/passed any kind of test for Studienkolleg and also for Uni.


love.
what?? love??
I don't know, it's just.... dead!
I don't even know will it be there again?
after knowing someone, who I like, already had someone besides.
I know it sucks but I can't force someone to like me tho.
even tho I really do care about this person and kept this feeling for more about 4 years.
yeah right, I kept it for 4 years..
well indeed I know that something that I dreamed and wanted to be happened would never be coming true. I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E
for now I have to  be focus on my self for my study and my future.
Thanks God I still have those who always beside me, my friends.

//

sorry about this sadness.
I don't mean to looking for some more attention, hell no!
I just want to let this things out of my mind!
by the way... you thing I am really smoking in this pic?
well actually I am. but I ain't often doing it.
it was just a couple times for my pic.
indeed I have asthma so I can't smoke.:)
well It wasn't really smoking rite??

and

these photos were taken after I helped my friends, lydia, moved to her new apartment.
I also gonna move to the new apartment in the beginning of march. but I haven't got any apartment yet. Hope I find the good one before march.

//

in these pictures (the pictures that I was on call) I was talking with the one and only, teacher and also a bestfriend, Ira.
I missed her so bad! she is the one who knew me the most and she's even the first one who knew my biggest business.
wish she could be here someday or I could be there.
If I met her I think 2 or 3 days are not enough to tell her everything.
missed you RA!










,, I want you,
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
when I looking up at you '' - blue, Troye Sivan


Jacket: H&M
Jeans vest: Thrift
Hat:H&M
Shoes: Thrift













(muka gua senga abessss)

4 comments:

  1. joji di tunggu yaa di indooo. tiba2 gue kangen ketawa lo nih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kangen banget juga parah ama lo cing!!! ntar gua kabar kabari ye klo eke ke indo :)

      Delete