Friday, February 12, 2016

,, I've been lost and now I'm back"



Hey.
I'am so happy.
why? coz I've passed 1st semester and by next week I'm going to the 2nd semester.
Thank's to God and peeps who always support and pray for me.
and also me. My nights in the library paid off.
yeah, study in other country isn't so easy. well, okay you have money to go here, besides that,  you got to have strong passion and ambition, and don't forget to work hard (study hard)and be more discipline for yourself.
at first couple of months here I used to be so carried away by the situation here.
like hell yeah shopping, eat, being lazy... no parents watching me, so its like I could do anything I like.
well yeah you can do anything you like, but you have to know the limit. don't make those things ruined your future.
after being carried away I was thinking that I went here because of my parents hard work. They believe in me, they believe that I could to this. I don't wanna pissed them off and make them disappointed of me.
well at the beginning of studienkolleg last year (on September if I'm not mistaken) I promised myself that I have to work harder and being more discipline. and also more saving.
yeah it went well at the first time but after the couples of weeks those bad habits went back.
until I got such a terrible score, a very terribly amazingly bad score. Then I realised it and it's like got a very big Punch by God.
then I've changed since then. I almost everyday go to the city's library. If you want to know the city library is so cool. lots of cool kids inside.... but most important is lots of handsome and beautiful people in it hahahaha...but seriously I've been study hard since then.
and you know what??? those sacrifice things (geez i'm so dramatic) paid off.
I could do almost all the test but I wasn't really confident about it. well you know my German is not really gut, but I'm happy it improved.
yeay.
today the principle gave us the result which is our report card. and I passed :):):)
can't be so happy more than this.

//

so the thing is wherever, whenever you've got lost or being carried away, just remember why are you here, what is the reason and remember that you've been sacrificed lots of things (money, time, being a far from family etc).


if you guys seeing these photos, they are not the same like the others.
yeah.
a Blogger from Leipzig found me on instagram and texted me that he wants me on his blog.
couldn't be more happier... I was so flattered.
then today we took some photos.
he was really nice.
if you wanna check his blog go onto>>> marvinsunday.tumblr.com
and you can also check his intagram>>>> @marvinjetzt or @marvinonsunday

//

see you on th next post





No comments:

Post a Comment