Monday, August 22, 2016

,, Tadpole Travel-adventure"






Me and my bestie Yaya or I use to call her ,,cebong" arranged an amazing adventure to Bastei.
at the beginning I wasn't expecting that I would going to this amazing place until ,,cebong''  asked me to join and accompany her to the trip.
Guess I can't say no... then I said yes... hell yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Bastei was so beautiful and gorgeous. I can't even describe how pretty it was.
 was such a lovely journey.
short get away to my broken heart

On 18th August at 9:55 Yaya and I met at the Leipzig's central station. We took a train from Leipzig to Dresden at 10 am (for information Bastei is in Dresden). we arrived in Dresden about 1 and a half hours later (count it yourself). from Dresden central station we have to took another train to get to ,, Kurort Rathen'' station (it's the station to bastei) and it took about 45 minutes.
the funny thing is we missed out the station, we rode to the wrong station. we were going to one station after ,, Kurort Rathen'' hahahaha lol. then we rode back and after that we have to take a walk to the river.
there's no bridge a long the river, so we took a boat-ride. the ticket price of the boat wasn't really pricey. I suggest you to take the two-way-ticket coz it's cheaper (1 euro 80 cents).
after that we have to going up straight to the hills and it wasn't an easy thing for me hahaaaahhaa..
you know lash why wkwkwkw... it's going up-up-up-up and actually in the middle of our way to the top I almost gave up haha we were out of drink too (suggestion: you have to bring lots of drink).
but we did it anyway haha.... the view was so pretty.. on the bridge we found a great place to take lots of pictures and we were like 1 hour long to taking pictures only at this spot. Other tourists were like waiting and waiting for us hahahaha but they weren't bothering us to take more photos hahah.
pokoknya it was awesome!!!!
the way back to the downhills wasn't really hard but my leg gemeteran abis gegara turun turun turun wkwkwk... maklumi aja saya jarang olah raga..
after Bastei we rode back to Dresden to explore more. Dresden is such a gorgeous city ^^
the funny story bout us in Dresden is we went mcdonald to buy some ice-cream and use the toilet (padahal mah mau numpang boker aja wwkkw). after that we decided to take more rest there, about 15 minutes later we went to the central station to ride the train back to leipzig. but..................... we missed the last train on that day.... sh*t. it was 22:25 and the last train was on 22:15 go to Leipzig.... gosh we were only 10 minutes late. if we didn't stay in mcdonald that long we wouldn't miss it.
well apaboleh but dehhh... we stayed in burger king to charge our phone and at 23.30 it closed. we didn't know what to do cause the next train was at 4:15 am.... OMG 6 hours????? what should we do?? stay at the central city till that time? it was pretty cold and we wore shorts hahahaha..
thank's to Farchan... he has a friend who live in Dresden so we can spent a night there.
more funny story was... after charging our phones in Burger King we opened snapchat till our phone's baterei were drop. and on the way to Aldilah's house (farchan's friend) my phone was dead and the address was only in my phone wkwkwwk so we went back to the central station to charge our phone again hahahahahah then we went to Aldilah's house dehh YEAYYYY!!!!! btw Aldilah is a guy..
 on the next day we decided to ride back home at 8:30 am with the bus coz the train's ticket wasn't so cheap hihihi (maklum mahasiswa tjoy)

so that's my story hahahahahah sorry for the long story hope you entertained with that.

*I suggest you guys to go to Bastei!!!!!!










I got inspired by vintage explorer
the clothes I wore to Bastei are from my fav. thriftshop
I got the shirt was only 2,5 euros and also the short pants only 2,5 euros
sooooo it was only 5 euros clothes hahahaha... so cheap right???
thriftshop isn't so bad kok guys!!1
hat:H&M; Shirt and Short: Humana (thriftshop); sunglasses: monki.com














Yaya/cebong
instagram: @alfiahrahmayanti
Thank you so so so so so so much cabbing for taking me to Bastei  I love you so so much!
I owe you satu curhatan yak, kemaren belom jade curt hihihi






Lelah adek bang

No comments:

Post a Comment