Friday, July 1, 2016

,, street-food''


hellaw freaky-fellas!
on Friday me and my ladies went to a street festival which not so far from my home
I've been seeing the poster about this event since 2 weeks ago. well I didn't plan to go there, but one day my friend asked me to go.... so I said yes.. (lumayan makan makan)
well I went there with my very good friends Sasti and Angel



for me the event was cool , lots of people coming... apalagi banyak yang cakep tjoy!!
but for me the entrance ticket is a bit pricey, I've to pay 3 euros. 
and the price of the food is also a bit pricey. The price list was about 4-12 Euros only for food.
so If there's some street-food festival and you wanna go there to eat somethin you better bring 10 euro dah minimal.
the foods are really good .... so tasty and yummy!
but overall I was having so much fun and I enjoyed everything
after the festival me and the girls going to the central city... it was about 23 o'clock 
walking around the city in the night then find someplace to think or just to having a good chat are the best things... it's even better when you're not alone! yah kalo sendiri jones banget hahaha.. so lucu joj!
by the way anyway busway runway and raiway BMTH was having a concert at the same place and location! wweeewwwwww
wkwwkwwk.














 dis was the food I bought.... it tastes really gooooooooodudd!!!!!
the pink sauce on the top (well I don't know what is that) it tastes like wasabi mixed with mustard and it was so damn goooodddddd!!!!
it's deep fried pork and paprika...






pose mau foto tapi malu malu banyak orang lewat wkwk

No comments:

Post a Comment