Saturday, June 25, 2016

,, Peek-nic"








Hey people... geez.....
how many long ago since my last post???? been so freakin long not to blogging.
sorry for the 'jarang-jarang'-ngepost-kind of thing yahhhh...
well actually I have tons of things to type here but i dont really know how to starts hahahah lol.



these pictures was taken hundreds days ago... na just kidding hahaha
but seriously tho I do really forgot when I took these picts..
we we're just having a warmy kind of fri-yay so we decided to bakar bakar aka barbekyuan tjuy.
wait, did I just say we??? yeah we.. hahah me and KKL's rangers.
it wasn't just a biasa aja barbekyuan, but we also did pray and worship there hehehe...
on the barbekyuan-day I was suppose to had a class. one day before I've said to them that I couldn't come because of the class. but then I wake up late and couldn't make it to the class, so I intended barbekyuannya deh hahahah....
it was so fun!
well I dont really know what to say but there are lots of things going on my mind right now that I really want to share with you guys.
I thing i might post another post after this.. maybe after my mathematik-speaking-test. what? math-speaking test? yeah.. well thx to God that I've been through the last test of the college and I've passed all the subjects except math.... my math's score isn't good enough that's why I have to do another test which is math-speking test.
Wish me luck guys!!!!

on August this year I am kinda planning to go back to Indo for a summer vacay... so hopefully beneran bisa balik agustus ini...









sweater: KIK 
pants: Primark
hat: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment